PRESS CONFERENCE before 23rd Jewish Culture Festival
The press conference before the upcoming edition of the Festival will be held on June 20th, 2013 at 12:00 noon in the official Festival's club - Cheder Cafe at 36 Józefa Street (entrance from Jakuba Str)
Accreditation forms can be sent to the festival office (per e-mail: email@example.com) until June 18th - please read accreditation information below.
In case of any questions, please contact RObert Gądek at firstname.lastname@example.org or +48 509 850 449
Contact for media: Robert Gądek email@example.com
CONDITIONS FOR ACCREDITATION
To obtain the accreditation, please fill in the Accreditation Form (to be downloaded at the bottom of this page) and send it per fax to the Festival office: + 48 12 431 24 27 or scanned version per e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please write "accreditation' as subject of the message)
ACCREDITATION - GENERAL INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS
- Accreditation entitles you to entry all events of the main Festival schedule (not including accompanying events, marked in our program as &Co.).
- Accredited reporters receive Festival material.
- Access to the backstage during all concerts in the Tempel Synagogue and to the entire backstage are during Shalom on Szeroka Street (incl. artists' greenroom) is forbidden even with accreditation and requires prior consent of the Festival Office.
- Interviews with Festival artists must be arranged through the Festival Office and are conditional on the consent of the artist.
- Whenever possible, the Festival Office will provide accredited reporters with photographs of artists and photographs of Festival events as required for stories - free of any charge.
- Photo reporters and TV crews do not have access to the stage in both Tempel Synagogue and during Shalom on Szeroka Street concert, as well as in other Festival venues.
- Photographers and TV crews can photograph and film only from the places that were agreed with the Organizers. The time for photographing and filming could be limited by the Organizer or artist - in this case it will be communicated by the Organizers in advance.
- Number of accredited photoreporters and TV crews is limited.
- The Society has the right to refuse granting the accreditation without giving a reason for it, as well as reserves the right to charge for the accreditation if the journalist is not delegated by the media (press / radio / television). In this case the journalist will be charged the amount of 400 PLN.
THE ACCREDITATION IS VALID ONLY FOR THE BEARER, AND MAY NOT BE USED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN THE PERSON NAMED ON THE ACCREDITATION FORM. IN CASE WHEN THE ACCREDITATION PASS WILL BE USED BY ANY OTHER PERSON, THE ORGANIZER CAN DENY ACCESS TO THE EVENTS FOR BOTH THE PERSON FOR WHOM ACCREDITATION WAS ORIGINALLY ISSUED AS WELL AS THE PERSON USING IT ILLEGALLY AND THE ACCREDITATION CAN BE CANCELLED. BOTH ORGANIZERS AND FESTIVAL SECURITY HAVE RIGHT TO CHECK ID OF THE PERSON WITH ACCREDITATION.
- Sending signed Accreditation Form means acceptance of all above mentioned conditions of accreditations.
- Accreditations must be collected IN PERSON at the Jewish Culture Festival Office, ul. Józefa 36, between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM on or after June 24th, 2013
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MEDIA REPRESENTATIVES
Due to very limited number of persons allowed to participate in the Saturday and Sunday musical cruises with the Monti Fiori, we kindly inform you that number of journalists is also very limited. If you would like to participate in the cruise, please contact the Festival office to check availability and to sign up to the list. Those, whose names are not on the list, will not be allowed onboard. We are sorry for this inconvenience and we thank you for your understanding.
LOGO OF THE JEWISH CULTURE FESTIVAL
Logo of the Jewish Culture Festival was designed by Stuio Otwarte (www.otwarte.com.pl) in 2013.
New logo refers to one of the essential symbols of Judaism: Lion of Judah, which stands for pride, strength and power. The Lion of JUdah has also been a symbol of Jerusalem.
- logo - basic version (jpg): gold version | black version
- logo - short version (jpg): gold version | black version
- logo - lion solo (jpg): gold version | black version
For other formats of the logo please contact: email@example.com
Gold color used in Festival's CID
CMYK: 25 | 30 | 70 | 10
RGB: 189 | 162 | 90
POSTER OF THE FESTIVAL
The entire CID of the Festival and the Society was designed by the Studio Otwarte and stays coherent with the new logo of the Festival.
If you would like to receive posters in higher resolution, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Promo clip of the 23. FKŻ was made by the Studio Otwarte, along with the entire new visual identity. The music courtesy of Kutiman, from his clip Thru Krakow
Krakow Jwish Culture Festival - general info
Program of the 23rd JCF - internet edition
Program of the 23rd JCF - brochure for download (pdf) - coming soon
PHOTOS OF THE 23rd EDITION
Photos of artists and events are available in Festival's Dropbox